Create Your Annual Marketing Plan
Promotions, Social Media Content, and Events
Is it really possible to 4X your practice’s revenue in ONE YEAR?
In this course, we map out the exact plan we used to take our practice’s revenue from $800,000 to $4 Million in one year.
An effective Annual Marketing Plan:
- Provides you with predictable and achievable revenue goals for your practice
- Helps your team stay focused on the implementation and management of your campaigns
- Provides your team with an “all-in-one” plan for promoting products and services
Imagine being able to map out your marketing and promotion plan for the entire year in one sitting. How could this kind of plan help you increase your practice’s revenue this year?
Here’s what you get in this course:
- Foundations - If you think you know what an annual marketing plan is supposed to be, but aren’t sure how to implement it, this one module will be invaluable to your team
- First Steps - An introduction to creating your annual marketing plan
- Tool kits - Everything you need to create your marketing plan in one hour
- Marketing Strategies - This module shows you how to effectively market your promotions
- Three 30-Minute Consultations With A PGC Advisor - Three strategy calls are included to make sure your team meets specific milestones
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 3,000 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.
StartApplying What You've Learned
StartVIDEO: Why Benchmarking is Important (0:53)
StartVIDEO: The Importance of Self-Assessment (0:49)
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Practice Diagnostic Tool
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Marketing Diagnostic Tool
StartACTION ITEM: Complete Your Diagnostic Tools
StartPutting Your Plan into Action: Identifying Services to Promote
StartDOWNLOADABLE: AMP ROI Worksheet
StartACTION ITEM: Monthly Marketing & Reporting Checklist