Imagine having the opportunity to reach and connect with thousands of people in your area that should be using your practice’s services. This course teaches you how to get started with Social Media and use it in a way that actually gets your practice more brand awareness.
Here’s what you get in this course:
- Module 1 - An Introduction To Social Media For The Aesthetic Industry
- Module 2 - Profile Types, Roles, & Permissions
- Module 3 - Owning and Creating Your Social Media Accounts
- Module 4 - Setting Up Features on Facebook
- Module 5 - Linktr.ee
- Module 6 - Social Media Strategy
- Module 7 - Personalizing Your Platform
- Bonus Coaching Session - Social Media Assessment, Content and Editorial Calendar Coaching Session
- Training Videos, Webinars, Checklists, and Workbook
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 3,000 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.