How can your practice book 10+ cases in just a few hours, without hosting anyone in your waiting room?
Having sold more than $18 Million in services last year, our team consistently helps practices gain a return on their equipment investment with our Sales Event program.
In this course, we reveal our exact process for using our proprietary, proven solutions for planning, promoting and hosting these events VIRTUALLY. Whether on-site or online, successful sales events require strategic execution. From choosing your event focus & creating a multi-layered marketing plan, to training your team on how to pre-qualify your RSVPs, this course will give your team the tools and training to be able to host and facilitate your very own virtual event!
- How To Plan A Successful Virtual Sales Event - Exact steps to take to ensure a profitable event
- How To Create Graphics That Sell
- Sales Training - Phone skills, scripts, and other important sales conversion training
- Event Marketing Plan - How to market your virtual event so clients attend
- 4 Week Virtual Event Workbook - Includes weekly action items for execution and accountability
- One 30-Minute Strategy/Coaching Session with A PGC Advisor - One strategy call is included making sure your team meets specific milestones
- Upgrade Option #1 - Custom Graphics + One hour PGC strategy/coaching session ($500)
- Upgrade Option #2 - Dedicated PGC Account Manager to guide you through this step by step process, create custom graphics, custom event presentation + facilitate your virtual event & consultations ($1,500)
Here are a couple virtual event results:
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 2,500 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.