Is your closing ratio as high as you want it to be?
Sales are the lifeblood of every business. There isn’t another skill that is as important to your practice’s revenue as sales. Unfortunately, most businesses don’t know where to begin or how to train their staff to help boost aesthetic practice sales.
For the last 20 years, our team at Projected Growth Consulting has created and refined a proven system to train your staff to convert more sales from every phone call, email, and consultation.
Imagine having an online program that you can give to your team that immediately prepares them for each client interaction. The little known secret to our success is that we take every client interaction as an opportunity to create more sales for your business.
Here’s what you get in this course:
- Lead Conversion Training - Learn how to turn each lead interaction into a scheduled consultation and new sale
- Benefit Sales Training - Learn how to explain the benefits of your products and procedures in a way that makes your clients immediately want to buy
- Consultation Closing - Learn how to close more consultations (there’s a science to this and we’ve cracked the code)
- Downloadable Tool kits - Every training session includes downloadable tool kits to make your team’s life easier (and to sell more)
- Downloadable Checklists - Action item checklists designed to help convert more sales
- Downloadable Scripts - Scripts that work for each phone and face-to-face interaction
- Three 30-Minute Consultations With A PGC Advisor - Three strategy calls are included to make sure your team is ready to convert more sales
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 2,500 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.