How could 100,000 in sales impact your practice?
Having sold more than $18 Million in services last year, our team consistently facilitates six-figure sales from our On Site sales events.
In this course, we reveal our exact process for planning, promoting, and presenting these events. Upon completion of this course, your team will be able to host and facilitate your very own event.
Here’s What You Get In This Course:
- Sales Event Planning & Logistics Training - Learn how to set every detail to put your event attendees in the right frame of mind to buy. This is just as important as the sales presentation and helps pre-sell your service.
- Presentation Sales Training - Learn how to present your featured procedure in a way that creates high conversion rates. We routinely see over 50% sales conversion from our events and we teach you how in this course.
- Downloadable Workbook & Checklists - Weekly action items and checklists to improve execution, accountability, and help convert more sales. This workbook keeps your team on track for each event you plan.
- Downloadable Tool Kit - Complete tool kit with downloadable materials to keep your team on track, and make their life easier. Download and use these again and again.
- Custom Graphic Design For Your Event - Receive a custom graphic package from our team to make sure your first sales event is a huge success.
- Digital Marketing Kit - Social media posts and sample scripting to help you promote your event across all of your social media platforms and email campaigns.
- Three 30-Minute Consultations With A PGC Advisor - Three strategy calls are included to make sure your team is ready for your sales event.
- Lifetime Access - Train your team again and again with lifetime access to this course.
Here are a few event results:
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 3,000 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.