How could 100,000 in sales impact your practice?
Having sold more than $18 Million in services last year, our team consistently facilitates six-figure sales from our On Site sales events.
In this course, we reveal our exact process for planning, promoting, and presenting these events. Upon completion of this course, your team will be able to host and facilitate your very own event.
Here’s What You Get In This Course:
- How To Plan A Successful Sales Event - Exact steps to take to ensure a profitable event
- How To Create Graphics That Sell - Anyone can easily create graphics that sell
- On Site Sales Training - Phone skills, scripts, and other important sales conversion training
- Event Marketing Plan - How to market your event so clients show
- Milestone #1 Checklist - 4 Weeks Before Your Event - Do this 4 weeks before your event
- Milestone #2 Checklist - 3 Weeks Before Your Event - Do this 3 weeks before your event
- Milestone #3 Checklist - 2 Weeks Before Your Event - Do this 2 weeks before your event
- Milestone #4 Checklist - 1 Week Before Your Event - Do this 1 week before your event
- Three 30-Minute Consultations With A PGC Advisor - Three strategy calls are included to make sure your team meets specific milestones
Here are a few event results:
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 2,500 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.
StartGetting Started with Hosting a Sales Event for Your Elective Medical Practice
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Hosting a Successful Sales Event Agenda
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Hosting a Successful Sales Event Workbook
StartWEBINAR: Hosting a Successful Sales Event for Your Elective Medical Practice (36:34)
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Pre-Event Questionnaire
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Event Checklist