Did you know that Social Media can be your lowest cost per lead?
For those of us who remember marketing budgets that included yellow page ads, print ads, billboards, and more...Social Media is a breath of fresh air.
A great advertiser once said, “advertise where your audience congregates.” That is the reason Social Media is the most powerful marketing tool your practice should be using today.
Imagine having the opportunity to reach and connect with thousands of people in your area that should be using your practice’s services. This course not only explains why Social Media should be your lowest cost per lead, but it also teaches you how to use it in a way that actually gets your practice more brand awareness.
This course is designed to teach your team how to implement the PGC marketing method and strategy, that is designed to get you more leads and new patients every day, without having to spend money on advertising. This is the same proven organic Social Media marketing strategy we deploy for all of our Social Media clients.
Here’s what you get in this course:
Strategy Session 1 - Social Media Assessment and Course Orientation with our PGC Social Media Expert
- Module 1 - An Introduction To Social Media For The Aesthetic Industry
- Module 2 - How To Create & Own Your Social Media Accounts
- Module 3 - How To Develop A Strategy That Works Best For Your Practice
- Module 4 - Decision Making The Data-Driven Way
- Module 5 - A Deep Dive Into Instagram
- Module 6 - How To Use Giveaways & Promotions To Get More Clients
- Module 7 - Email Marketing & Growing A Patient Database
Strategy Session 2 - Content and Editorial Calendar Coaching Session
- Module 8 - How To Create Content That Sells Your Practice
- Module 9 - How To Create Basic & Advanced Social Media Graphics
- Module 10 - Brand & Community Management (How To Handle Positive & Negative Comments Online)
- Module 11 - Social Media Paid Advertising Strategies
- Module 12 - How To Put These Strategies To Work For Your Practice
Strategy Session 3 - Content and Calendar Review, Q & A for organic and paid strategies, assessment of SM Platforms to see how you have implemented the lessons so far. Lastly a 90 Day Digital Marketing Plan to set you up for success!
- Training Videos, Webinars, Checklists and Workbook
- Weekly Group Training Sessions During your 12 Week Course
- Social Media Posting Kit with Premade Posts for 90 Days
- Three One on One Strategy Sessions With A Social Media PGC Expert
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 2,500 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.
StartAn Introduction to Social Media for the Elective Medical Industry
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Social Media Course Outline
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Social Media Course Workbook
StartWEBINAR: Social Media for the Elective Medical Industry (16:38)
StartDetermine Your Baseline with our Diagnostic Tools (ACTION ITEM)
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Access Your Social Media Diagnostic Form
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Access Your Website Diagnostic Form
StartDOWNLOADABLE: Social Media To Do List
StartTechnology Survey (ACTION ITEM)
StartAn Introduction to Owning and Creating Your Social Media Accounts (VIDEO) (2:21)
StartCreating your Business Facebook Page
StartEditing Your Facebook Business Settings
StartVerifying Your Facebook Business Page
StartFacebook Pages Manager on Mobile
StartCreating Your Instagram Account
StartSocial Media Benchmarking (ACTION ITEM)
StartWebsite Best Practices and Diagnostic Tool (VIDEO & ACTION ITEM) (0:38)
StartKey Takeaways from Week 2