Did you know that Social Media can be your lowest cost per lead?
For those of us who remember marketing budgets that included yellow page ads, print ads, billboards, and more...Social Media is a breath of fresh air.
A great advertiser once said, “advertise where your audience congregates.” That is the reason Social Media is the most powerful marketing tool your practice should be using today.
Imagine having the opportunity to reach and connect with thousands of people in your area that should be using your practice’s services. This course not only explains why Social Media should be your lowest cost per lead, but it also teaches you how to use it in a way that actually gets your practice more brand awareness.
This course is designed to teach your team how to implement the PGC marketing method and strategy, that is designed to get you more leads and new patients every day, without having to spend money on advertising. This is the same proven organic Social Media marketing strategy we deploy for all of our Social Media clients.
Here’s what you get in this course:
- Week 1 - An Introduction To Social Media For The Aesthetic Industry
- Week 2 - How To Create & Own Your Social Media Accounts
- Week 3 - How To Develop A Strategy That Works Best For Your Practice
- Week 4 - Decision Making The Data-Driven Way
- Week 5 - A Deep Dive Into Instagram
- Week 6 - How To Use Giveaways & Promotions To Get More Clients
Strategy Session 1 - Social Media Assessment, Content and Editorial Calendar Coaching Session
- Week 7 - Email Marketing & Growing A Patient Database
- Week 8 - How To Create Content That Sells Your Practice
- Week 9 - How To Create Basic & Advanced Social Media Graphics
- Week 10 - Brand & Community Management (How To Handle Positive & Negative Comments Online)
- Week 11 - Social Media Paid Advertising Strategies
- Week 12 - How To Put These Strategies To Work For Your Practice
Strategy Session 2 - Content and Calendar Review, Q & A for organic and paid strategies, assessment of SM Platforms to see how you have implemented the lessons so far.
- Training Videos, Webinars, Checklists and Workbook
- Weekly Group Training Sessions During your 12 Week Course
- Social Media Posting Kit with Premade Posts for 90 Days
Kelly Smith has been deep in the aesthetic industry as a medical spa CFO, entrepreneur, speaker and business consultant for the past 20 years. The PGC team, under Kelly’s leadership, has helped more than 3,000 plastic surgeons, medical spas, dermatologists, and other aesthetic medical providers since 2011. Having sold more than $18 million in services for clients last year, this online training will equip your staff with the tools that they need to convert more sales.
StartVIDEO: An Introduction to Owning and Creating Your Social Media Accounts (2:21)
StartCreating your Business Facebook Page
StartEditing Your Facebook Business Settings
StartVerifying Your Facebook Business Page
StartFacebook Pages Manager on Mobile
StartCreating Your Instagram Account
StartSocial Media Benchmarking (ACTION ITEM)
StartVIDEO: Website Best Practices (ACTION ITEM) (0:38)
StartKey Takeaways from Week 2